Special Order Only! Shipping times will be longer due to factory shut down for Covid 19. Currently shut down is through April 30.
An easy-to-use, travel table-loom at a reasonable price. Erica is a compact member of the Louet family that packs in all the features you love about a full-size loom in a small, portable footprint. The Erica is perfect for people learning to weave, those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom or those that want to have the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. Compared to a rigid-heddle loom, it is easier to operate, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 4.5 cm (1 ¾”) and you have flexibility in the number of threads per cm.
Starting as a 2-harness loom and expandable to 4 harnesses, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
Available sizes (each accommodates 2, 3 or 4 harnesses):
- Erica 30 – 11.75″ (30 cm) weaving width
- Erica 50 – 19.75″ (50 cm) weaving width
- A swinging beater is attached by a U-shaped steel bracket to the frame, ensuring a parallel motion.
- Made of unlacquered beech and laminated birch
- Folds flat while warped for storage and transport, weaving stays in place even when stored.
- Heddle length is 150mm
- 40-10 (10 dent) reed
- Can accommodate up to four harnesses
If item is not currently in stock in the store, we will be glad to order it for you!
Once the order is placed it will take about 2-3 weeks for FREE delivery, and that someone will contact you ASAP to confirm an expected delivery date.