Special Order Only! Shipping times will be longer due to factory shut down for Covid 19. Currently shut down is through April 30.
Jane is the best table loom on the market. Designed by a weaver for weavers, this table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. Simple, but innovative features, such as a handle to carry the loom and a locking mechanism to keep the beater out your way while you are throwing your shuttle, make the Jane a joy to use. Toggles operate smoothly and always stay in their engaged position. Jane folds with a warp on and can be locked as not to open up while in transport.
Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle.
Available sizes (each with 8 harnesses):
- Jane 40: 15.7″ (40 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- Jane 50: 19.7″ (50 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- Jane 70: 27.5″ (70 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- 8 shafts
- Great Shed
- Large Weaving Area
- Texsolv heddles
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Carrying handle for “grab and go” (40cm only)
- Very portable at only 23lbs and 5.5″ high when folded
- exquisite craftsmanship
If item is not currently in stock in the store, we will be glad to order it for you!
Once the order is placed it will take about 2-3 weeks for FREE delivery, and that someone will contact you ASAP to confirm an expected delivery date.